When you say Brutale, you think MV Agusta. The Brutale has already made motorcycling history. The child of ingenious intuition, way back in 2001, it redefined the concept of naked bikes.
- In-line four, four-stroke engine with two maximum power configurations: 144 hp (106 kW) at 10,300 rpm and 158 hp (116.5 kW) at 11,900 rpm
- Adjustable 8-level traction control and ABS
- Modular frame with tubular steel trellis section and aluminium plates offering high torsional stiffness
- Single-sided swingarm with adjustable shock absorber
- 50 mm USD forks
- Brakes with radial front callipers